Follow Me on Pinterest

My Weekend bus rides - No more...

Thursday, May 12, 2011 0 comments
hehehe...i don't have my weekend bus rides anymore now, since my lil tiger is staying with us now...poor Mak Tok who rinduuu sgt kat Rayyan, but ya, this is the time for me to be with him...but don't worry, we always goes back kampung...too much of the city is not good, need to have balance...

so far he's coping very well, cuma adalah kadang2 dia tanya n merengek nak balik kampung kat tok...tp he understands that he's now living with us and bila cuti kita balik tgk mak tok...that's a super duper relief for me and hubby...kalau tak tak tau lah mcm mana dia....

being the only child (now) and sooo pampered he's now slowly showing his tantrum, not so bad, but sometimes mmg mencabar kesabaran ... it's all the attention he wants...

how's your life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

ShareThis

Blog archive


storiesnhushhushbyZaiGeem
 

©Copyright 2011 stories and hush hush | TNB