Follow Me on Pinterest

Syawal 2011

Friday, September 09, 2011 0 comments
Alhamdulillah masih di beri kesempatan merasakan syawal 2011...we sometimes forget that this might be the last syawal for any of us...so live life to the fullest and don't complain too much :) (which aku pun selalu buat...hahaha)

Here are some of our kekecohan di syawal 2011...love you guys...being me i don't share so much of emotions but yes who knows me knows me...i'm not the mushymushy type...so no need for me to be a pretender (tp sometimes kena lah pretend kan, it's good to jaga hati people ok, even tho ppl are bad to you) Allah is great :)





there's a missing figure in my big family picture, but ya...it's your choice for things to be like this...just don't regret when you don't have the people you love anymore one fine day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

ShareThis

Blog archive


storiesnhushhushbyZaiGeem
 

©Copyright 2011 stories and hush hush | TNB