Follow Me on Pinterest

JalaN-jalan @ Penang - Straits Quay

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 0 comments
in between area - they have small stalls here, mainly sells handmade@homemade stuffs
See...there's more stalls before and after these stalls
nice...love the look
when i can own 1 of those n explore d world #verangan
more yacht...there are coffee shops too, for you to enjoy the great scenery
ahhh...bliss
oh that's part of me ...

ops tats me....hihi
Penang will always have a special place in my heart. Even tho I wasn't born in PenaNg, but I've grew up in Penang, and I always consider myself as a Penangites. However, ever since we moved to KL, going back to Penang always brings back great memories; mamak kuih petang2, tokua rendang, mee kari belakang balai polis, my junior school and high schoolmates...mamak mee ghani, picnics in tg bungah and many many more...

People @ tourist goes to Penang for its soooo many beautiful attractions(places and food)...and this is one of the latest... 

(more pictures coming soon)


Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

ShareThis

Blog archive


storiesnhushhushbyZaiGeem
 

©Copyright 2011 stories and hush hush | TNB